If you have a ticket to “the next FreezerBurn,” here’s what you need to know.
- All tickets are now automagically for our MLK Day weekend event next year. The dates are Jan. 13-16, 2023. We have added a formal postponement date: If we have to postpone due to a pandemic surge or any other reason, the backup dates are Feb. 17-20, 2023.
- If you have a Volunteer Ticket, you are expected to fulfill your volunteer commitment, which varies by Team and Department. If you are unable to fulfill this commitment, talk to your Department Lead. The ticket will need to go to someone who can. As an all-volunteer-run event, we take this very seriously. (Any Volunteer Tickets resold to folks who don’t meet the expected volunteer requirements may be voided without refund–as well as impact your ability to get Volunteer Ticket access again.)
- If you no longer want your ticket, there are two ways to sell it. (Remember that any tickets sold for more than face value will be voided without refund.) We do not offer refunds.
- Sell through Quicket: https://bit.ly/fzbsell
Sell it directly to someone off Quicket and then transfer it in Quicket: https://bit.ly/fzbtransfer
Want to bring your kid to FreezerBurn? If you have adult tickets, you can add Child and Minor Tickets by going through this process.
- The first step for both Minor Tickets (age 5-17) or Child Tickets (age 0-4) is to email firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 3.
- For Minor Tickets (age 5-17), your kid must be fully vaccinated–with medical exceptions.
- For both Minor Tickets (age 5-17) or Child Tickets (age 0-4), you’ll need to fill out some basic legal paperwork.
Vehicle and RV Passes
We are doing away with Vehicle Passes, but you must purchase an RV Pass for any vehicles over 25 feet. If you need to add an RV Pass to your ticket purchase, follow these steps:
- Go to https://qkt.io/FZB2022
- Click the green TICKETS button.
- Select Art Fund or General Fund and enter $1 to continue.
- This will take you to the next page, where you can purchase the RV Pass.