Minor Affidavit

Good news for parents: Instead of needing to bring irreplaceable documents to FreezerBurn in order to demonstrate that you are legally able to sign a waiver for them, you can bring a notarized affidavit. We ask that you use the affidavit that we have prepared.

1. Download the affidavit.
2. Print out the affidavit.
3. Bring the affidavit, along with your child’s birth certificate and/or passport, to a Public Notary.
4. Have the affidavit notarized.
5. Put your other documents away and bring the notarized affidavit to FZB with you.
6. Present the affidavit to the Gate staff with the minor’s ticket and your legal ID. Gate will keep the affidavit for FZB’s records.