The Frozen Art Collective LLC wants to share another financial update with our community, in accordance with our principles of financial transparency. Attached is a public snapshot of our current YTD 2015 ledger showing income and expenses. We have included Ticket Cost Breakdown diagrams going back to 2012.
- Formed after 2012 FZB Event
- 2013 Incident, Moved to New Land, Legal Fees, Porta Costs, Savings
- 2014 Insurance Costs, Porta Costs, Safety and SiteOps Spending, Savings
- 2015 Legal Defense, All teams spent more, More Infrastructure, Porta Costs, Event Insurance, No Savings
- 2016 Land Cost Increase, Infrastructure Costs, Land Maintenance, Safety Equipment, Carts, Legal Defense
- 2016 Ticket Price Increase to $70 Base
- 2016 Art Funding with Art Tickets
Special salute to the LLC board members stepping down: Toby HellKitty, Hawk Kati Taylor and Brently LeatherDaddy.
Thank you to all participants and volunteers who step up and help make this Go!
See you at FreezerBurn 2016: Road to Valhalla!
Frozen Art Collective, LLC