Theme Camp Registration / Placement
City Events Submission
City Planning Team
City Policies and Guidance
Previous Theme Camp Lists
FZB 2019 Theme Camp Registration has ended, but the application will remain OPEN through 15 Dec!
Are you organizing an amazing group of people or a cool project? Submit a Theme Camp / Placement Application and our Placement team will be in contact with you! Theme Camps often offer a service, gift, or interactive experience. Not a Theme Camp? Open camping areas and quiet camping areas will be marked on the map, and released immediately prior to the event. If you are bringing amplified sound, you must register as a Theme Camp to receive placement. Check out the announcements below, and come back as the event nears for updates, Theme Camps list, and maps.
This year we are expecting more camps than ever, and our city is expected to grow! This is good news, but will also require your patience as we adjust to the demand for land and design an entirely new city canvas. We will make every effort to work with each camp to ensure smooth placement, just be sure to be specific as possible when filling out your requests.
**** Register your RV, Camper, Car Camp, or Large Vehicle HERE
All RVs, Campers, and other vehicles that you require to camp with will be required to register with and be placed by City Planning:
(Please register your RV / Camper / Vehicle — AS SOON AS POSSIBLE — No later than 15 Dec)
– If you are camping with your vehicle, placement is subject to City Planning approval and placement onsite
– ZoneCzars will work with you to place your RV / Camper / Vehicle upon arrival
– Are you with a Theme Camp? Please ALSO include your RV / Camper / Vehicle in your camp’s Theme Camp application
*** Due to historic water saturation on the land, RV’s, Campers, and ALL Vehicles (cars you are sleeping in, trailers, trucks, box trucks, etc.) will be placed in a designated vehicle area. ***
If you have experience parking large RV’s, City Planning needs your help! We are looking for volunteers to assist the Zone Czar department with parking RV’s and Campers upon arrival.
Do you have planned activities at your camp? If so, please register your events on the FZBTX Events Schedule so we can compile and share this information with the community! Go HERE to review current responses.
Theme Camp Submissions (coa 20 Nov 2018)!
|Klub Duck||PolyJamorous||Boil Your Water Camp||The Dacha|
|Zebra Safari||The Sparkeasy||Circle of Water/Fire Dept||Low-Key Vulgar|
|Behind the Shrug||Black Ring Coffee||Minority Camp||
Robot Pirate Island
|Easy Bake Coven||Let’s Be Frank||Ecstatic Hearts||Camp Bare Bear|
Camp Broken Things
|Dick Moves™ Dick Moves™Dick Moves™ Dick Moves™Dick Moves™ Dick Moves™
|Soup to Putts||Micro Lounge||Camp Onesie|
|House of Sue||Hookah Hoop Lounge||High Noon||Lumination|
|C.F.T.R.D.||Zion Communal Kitchen||Good Vibe Tribe||So Sassy|
|Spontaneous Jambustion||Blue Bar||Camp Payaso||
|Burners Without Borders Camp||No Promises||Canvastic Fantastic||
Mentalcase’s Volunteer Cafe
|T.H.O.T.s & Prayers Bar and Grill||Tourist Camp||Shiny Camp||
Butt Putt Disco Fantazy
|Bass Camp||Board Camp||CLANIMAL||
Guerrilla Cheese Camp
|CamPink Rising||BurninGlam||Good Vibe Tribe||LED Unicorn|
|Temple of the Steaming Pot||The Brimstone Society||Shark Tank||
Our Temp Is Rising
|Straight Up||Bag O Cats||Swamp Fuck-Its||Aquanaughties|
|Temple of the Purple Yoni||Sweat Dreems Lodge.||Bizzarnival||GreeterCamp|
|Spaceside Seaship||Camp Casbah||#PelicanCamp|
FZB2019 Peach Creek — Composite drone image (note: scale adjustments result in distortion)
Terraforming the Land (Work Weekend III)
We broke ground on the Peach Creek land over the weekend (Work Weekend II, 31 Aug – 2 Sep), and began crafting what will become our new city canvas. Thanks for those that came out! Please enjoy this Gallery of our efforts.
New Land!!: Peach Creek
City Planning Area Facilitator: Waldo – odlaw[at]artisinformation[dot]com
Placement Lead: Rltvty – placement-lead[at]fzbtx[dot]com
Theme Camp Liaison: Dahling Sweetiepoo – placement[at]fzbtx[dot]com
Greeters: Liz Creme / Jordan S.
Signs: Sean M.
Zone Czar: Meagan B / MC Thug Life
GIS Support: OPEN
Art Map: ElonGated
Any amount of rain may cause large vehicles to become stuck in theme camps and open tent camping, especially campsites on the southern edge of the property and the northeast open camping area. ALL Drivers Are Required to Adhere to the Rain Rules
- Stay on the paved road, stay alert and DO NOT go around road blocks, DO NOT drive into Theme Camps!
- Do not move your vehicle during or after a rain event
- Do not attempt to park your vehicle in the City, Zone Czars will help to ensure correct placement
- If your camp is not directly accessible via a main road, coordinate with Zone Czars for assistance
- You may be required to haul in your camp from the road, so be prepared (dolly, cart, etc)!
- You may be required to pay for a tow truck if you become stuck
In case of rain *** There will likely be a limited amount of space for car and RV camping due to water saturation. Even if the land looks dry, it can still be rather squishy. Large and heavy RVs will be subject to placement in a designated area. If you end up deciding to bring your RV, please ensure you coordinate with the on-site placement/parking teams. They will have the most up to date information about the land conditions and parking availability.
All Fires and/or fire activities will need to be registered with the FZB Safety department, or risk ejection from the event.
CAMP FIRES must be kept within fire pits at all times.
- Pits must be six inches off the ground and 10 feet away from all trees/ large foliage.
- Fires must be kept under 3ft in height
- Keep a fire extinguisher or a five-gallon bucket of water available at all times.
- Keep all combustibles at least 15 feet away.
- At least one representative must keep the fire in safe operation parameters at all times; i.e. UNDER 3ft in diameter, unless you have been otherwise cleared.
- If the smoke or odor emission becomes offensive or objectionable, you will be required to extinguish the fire. Ashes must be removed from the land at the end of the event.
- Only use firewood from the county, and do not use treated wood.
BURNING OR BURNABLE ART must be registered with the Art Department and be within reach of a fire extinguisher at all times; this includes any artwork, structure, or vehicle that produces flame or heat.
CAMP STOVES are permitted. Monitor them closely, as you would any other open flame.
FIRE SPINNERS should have a person acting as a spotter as well as a fire extinguisher, water and/or towel with them.
SOUND POLICY: Quiet Hours 6am – 11:59am (no amplified sound)
- If you have an amplified sound system you must register as a Theme Camp and be placed by City Planning.
- After 10pm all sound must be under 80 decibels at 50ft from the noise producing object.
- We will have roving sound marshals monitoring and enforcing the sound policy.
Our sound policy helps ensure the event and relationships are not jeopardized by sound complaints. Rangers will also help prevent any and all violations to the sound policy as necessary, under the provisions and the guidance of the FreezerBurn Board. Unless otherwise indicated on the theme camp registration list, camp leads will be responsible for ensuring that amplified sound is operated in accordance with the Board guidelines (which may change as needed to ensure potential liabilities are mitigated). Three strike rule, enforced by the Board. In case of emergency, theme camps may be asked to turn off their sound and assist with emergency broadcasting.